Eggs are highly versatile ingredients. They can be taken for breakfast, lunch or dinner. What's even more appealing is their short cooking time. Let's dive in and find out more...
If you reserved skillet eggs for breakfast, time to break that tradition. Skillet eggs make super-easy, nutritious Monday night dinners when you're too exhausted to start an elaborate dinner.
1. Sauté leftovers (rice/noodle/meat, veggies).
2. Make cavities.
3. Cook eggs in the cavities.
Saucy n Sassy
Egg Fried Rice
It's Tuesday night and you're so tired. You need a comforting and nutritious meal to fuel your week. Egg fried rice is not only easy and nutritious, but extremely comforting to the soul.
1. Sauté finely diced capsicum, carrots, cabbage and shallots.
2. Add eggs and scramble on the side.
3. Add soya sauce, cold rice and toss well.
Fluffy and Delicious
Tortilla Egg Wraps
It's Wednesday night and you need something wacky and delectable to satiate your taste buds. Tortilla egg wraps are a wonderful way to bring Mediterranean flavours into your kitchen in a super-easy way.
1. Sauté finely diced vegetables/mushrooms/meats.
2. Pour beaten egg into the pan.
3. Place tortilla over the liquid egg mixture.
4. Flip and roll.
Thursday night calls for something exquisite and delectable. Eggs Benedict may be a typical breakfast dish, however, with a glass of sparkling wine, it sure is comforting on a Thursday evening.
1. Gently drop in the eggs into boiling water with vinegar.
2. Prepare crispy bacon and buttered English muffins.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce.
4. Layer and enjoy!
It's Friday night and you need something delicious to mark the end of yet another exhausting week. This Italian dish is cheesy, comforting and fancy. Perfect for a Friday night!
1. Whisk cottage cheese/ricotta with eggs.
2. Layer the baking tray with tomato sauce, pasta sheet, egg-cheese mixture.
3. Layer and top with Mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake and enjoy!
Egglicious dinners from Monday to Friday are now just a crack away!